jpython anyone?

Brian Zhou b88zhou at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 22:27:53 UTC 2000

I would put more emphasis on "J" of the jpython than the python part.
Python and Squeak are pretty much similar in terms of dynamic late
binding. Does not bring much value having one dynamic language on
another. On the other hand, java has gained much momentum that would be
foolish to ignore.

-Brian Zhou