Celeste with German Umlaute

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Wed Nov 1 09:38:20 UTC 2000

Lex Spoon wrote:

> Let's change the question.  Does anyone *not* want this?  Of course,
> we need to find free fonts to use....

One could always just shuffle the glyhps from the existing Mac-derived fonts
into their ISO positions. I don't know which ones would be missing, but I
suspect few or no crucial ones. And then there's always the possiblity of
using FreeType which handles bitmap fonts, and WIN encoded fonts to that
(although I don't know much more than that this is a Windows-native
<bitmap?> font format).

Any word on those generic Mac clone fonts, by the way?

Henrik