Bug Tracking (Re: Squeak 2.8 "finalization")

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Nov 18 20:27:57 UTC 2000

Okay, here it is as HTML, since I happened to have MS Word handy to
translate it.  It does have some formatting, so plain text might not
have worked too well.  Folks without browsers can still view it in Scamper.

There's some useful stuff in there, although overall I don't think we
would want this many features to start out with.  The trick is narrowing
down what we do want.

Regarding Bijan's original post, I would be willing to help out as part
of a larger bug-tracking/fix-integrating group.  The current informal
system is too much work for a single person.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com