OPML parser in Squeak

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Sun Oct 29 18:00:51 UTC 2000

>http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~bioneel/beo/Squeak/OPML-Squeak.jpg

I couldn't get this to appear, either.

I'm using Netscape Navigator 4.74 on a Powerbook (Pismo)
with OS 9.0.4.

the image just does not load.

When I go up one level and save the file to my disk, I can open
it in GraphicConverter. It appears to be of type JPEG/JFIF.

When I drop it on FileBuddy, it has type "JPEG", creator "GKON"

Hmm, maybe I need to add that creator type to preferences
somewhere.

Also, PictureView does open it.

8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
   Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful
   men with talent.
   Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
   Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
   Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
    -- Calvin Coolidge