[?] How do you upload files onto the Swiki?

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Oct 13 14:48:14 UTC 2000

Hi David.

That sounds like a good workaround.  Thanks.  However, I'm not certain that
the mail server will keep old mail around forever.

Is Mark Guzdial, Bolot or Lex listening?  Can you guys help?

Thanks!

---==> Chris