latest image/patchlevel which can generate VM sources for win32?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Oct 24 14:27:44 UTC 2000

Craig Latta wrote:

>         I'd like to do some VM-level debugging on win32. What's the latest
> image/patchlevel that can generate VM sources for win32?

Wouldn't it help to just have the most recent Win32 sources available?
It's been a source of frustration to me and others that (despite the fact
that Andreas has provided a 2.8 VM) we can't get the sources.

Andreas has offered to hand off the Windows development to someone else
since he's too busy. Any takers?

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA