[BUG][FIX] Make morphs tick at the same rate whether Transformed or not

mike rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Tue Oct 3 08:45:24 UTC 2000

Morphs which have been rotated are ticked according to Transformation
stepTime.  This simple change ensure that the tick rate for a morph is
uniform whether it is rotated or not.

Example
	Create a new ClockMorph  (or more dramatically a MonthMorph)
	Create an always ticking script which turns the clock by 5.

Morphic experts: is this change is enough?  I am *not* forwarding the
step message - that seems to happen on it's own well enough.  Also,
TransformationMorphs seem to sometimes answer self when asked for the
renderedMorph, so I have included an explict test for it to avoid
infinite recursion.  But it seems to work well.

Mike