preview of Squeak on VTech Helio

Jay Carlson nop at nop.com
Mon Oct 16 14:57:13 UTC 2000

OK, I finally got up the motivation this weekend to do it.  2.8 now runs on
the Helio on Linux.  For confirmation, see
http://vhl-tools.sourceforge.net/screenshots/helio-squeak-0.jpg .  Excuse
the dirty screen, I'll redo it later.

ftp://vhl-tools.sourceforge.net/pub/vhl-tools/squeak/preview/ has a rom
image, the romdisk contents for people who want to rebuild (space is very
tight tho), my icky framebuffer port, and the CONFIG_SITE=config.site I used
to make configure happy.

I have a few more things to say about this of course, but I need to go
commute now, and I can't send mail to the list from work for various silly
reasons.

Jay