A couple questions of things about swikis

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 15 18:20:22 UTC 2000

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 10:47:56AM +0200, Karl Ramberg wrote:
> One: I looked at the help section in the Squeak swiki and saw that it is
> possible to render the swiki to 'normal' webpages. What would it
> take to render to a mirror so that lets say every night changed/ added
> pages is rendered and uploaded to a html mirror of the swiki ?

Sorry, but this is low on the priority stack right now. With the SqueakVM
and Comanche both getting some work done with stability improvements,
hopefully the site will be stable. The rendering is not great, so it is
not that easy to do this.

> Two: I uploaded a png image but that was only shown as a link not a image.
> Are you going to implement png as images ?

It should work. Can you point me to the page and I'll investigate it.

Peace and Luck!

Je77