Setting up problem

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Oct 31 21:45:26 UTC 2000

oh, cool!  Just like artsdsp, I guess. :)  Shows how long it's been since I've
used ESD...

For any KDE2 users out there (to follow up on my own artdsp problems with
squeak), there is another version of artsdsp in CVS that could fix the
creeping system load problem I was seeing... but you need to wait for KDE 2.1.
:)