Squeak 2.7 on iPAQ

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Sun Oct 29 22:20:04 UTC 2000

Hi Jörn--

	I've also got Squeak 2.7 working under WinCE on the iPAQ (I'll try
Linux when handhelds.org has reliable instructions for restoring the
WinCE flash).

> sometimes the squeak window is not redrawn

	I didn't notice that one... this is just after doing "restore display"?

- ... I can't find a SqueakDebug.log containing the whole story

	I do get a debugging log, in the same folder as I put the image. I'm
using an image derived from 2.9a2774, via "Smalltalk majorShrink" and
changing SystemDictionary>>openSourceFiles so that it just answers self.
In my most recent session, I just tried to move a window that I already
had open on startup. I got CompositionScanner trouble. I have to go out
now, and won't be able to debug for several hours. ;)  That image, log,
and VM are at http://netjam.org/smalltalk/sources/wince/ipaq.zip.

> I have the 2.8 sources compile now, basically, by the way. The link fails, however, with 281 unresolved externals (from the plugins...)

	I'm in the same spot at the moment.

-C

--
Craig Latta