Win32 build troubles

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Thu Oct 26 01:03:47 UTC 2000

At 17:26 25.10.2000 -0700, Andreas Raab wrote:
>Do you get a crash.dmp log?! Also, do you have an "crash monitoring
>software" or similar running?!

Neither, and I'd nearly have forwarded you my Watson dumps, when your words
"crash ... software" reminded me of something.  Oh, the embarassment:  I
confess, the NT box was still running WindowBlinds 2.0.  The "QNX Green"
theme got me.

*WindowBlinds and Squeak don't mix.*  Have me repeat it a couple of dozen
times.

I *am* sorry for the false alarm.  Dang, *all* VMs built with the
aforementioned environments indeed come up smoothly on NT once WB is turned
off.

>due to a workaround I had to do for the lacking SEH support in mingw. The
>problem is that mingw doesn't [...]

Thanks for the explanation.  It really helped, if in a really weird
way.  But that's just me.  It's been a long day.  Naw, no excuses.

I'm a happy camper now, back to twiddling MIDI primitives,
Thanks so much,
Helge