J3 happenings

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Fri Oct 13 15:44:39 UTC 2000

"Peter Crowther" <peter at crowther.demon.co.uk> wrote, on another topic, ...
> ... And it may get a major speed-up if Ian ever
>stabilises a Jitter release enough to be useful before getting bored with
>that line of development and starting over on J3.14159...

Just to let you all know, we decided several months ago that J3 was too wonderful to leave it languishing in Ian's basement.  Ian and Marcus Denker are both at this moment being held captive in Glendale CA, on a diet of vegi-burgers and fortune cookies, with the goal of producing a releasable VM for OOPSLA.  They will be at the conference along with the Disney contingent, and with luck they may be handing out disks.

I leave it to Ian and Marcus to report their results, but things ARE happening.

	- Dan