Dropping SystemWindow like a Morph

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 1 19:06:50 UTC 2000

Hi

I would like to be able to embed an instance of SystemWindow in a
Flap by drag and drop (not using embed).

A concret example of what I would like to be able to do pn my own widgets.

Using the global flaps, for example, I would like to be able to
drag a browser from the tools flap and drop it into another Flap
the squek one for example.

This works with Morphs like RecordingsControl. I take take one fro the tool
sflap and drop it into the Squea
k Flap.
But I have problem if my object is an instance of SystemWindow.

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.