Squeak 2.7 now working on HP Jornada 548

Thomas Nelson thomas.j.nelson at paradise.net.nz
Fri Oct 27 07:32:16 UTC 2000

I found that on a Jornada 545, after the image file is selected you had to
task switch to squeak to get the window to come up....

I had to add

SetForegroundWindow(stWindow);

to sqWin32Window.c just after the window is created, so that you could see
what was going on....
Does this problem happen on the 548?

regards,
Tom Nelson