build environment for WinCE?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Oct 28 01:32:33 UTC 2000

Craig Latta wrote:

>         I'd like to build a WinCE VM. Is there a working eMbedded Visual Tools
> workspace available somewhere?
>
>         'Sorry if this has already been covered; I couldn't find it.

"Yasuhiro Kurahara" <kurahara at kobe.hp.com>
recently posted a patch for the 2.7 CE sources to the list under the title

              Re: Squeak 2.7 now working on HP Jornada 548

Andreas thought that the diffs would apply to the 2.8 windows sources, as well.

I can send you the diffs if you want, though I haven't tried them yet.

Which VM are you going to try to build? 2.8?

I could stand a MIPS (VR4121) HPC/Pro one if you're going to be compiling
it; I have a NEC MobilePro 770 (which has a keyboard, 640x240 64K color
touch screen, etc.).

In any event, if you get the 2.8 stuff to compile under the new CE tools,
please post the sources somewhere!

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA