OOSPLA photos

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Wed Oct 25 02:46:05 UTC 2000

>Those who know who they are probably don't need captions anyway.
>Those who don't know who they are either are not in the pictures, or
>won't be interested in them.  If you see what I mean...

Well, then should I just imagine them behind the counter at
MacDonald's?

I think Andreas Raab would look great in one of those little cap
thingies..

(Just kidding).

Jeff 8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the
   troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the
   ones who see things differently.

   They are not fond of rules and they have no respect for
   the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them,
   glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can't
   do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push
   the human race forward. And while some may see them as
   the crazy ones, we see genius.

   Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can
   change the world, are the ones who do."