Interesting new target with Palm OS

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Oct 23 19:15:50 UTC 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> is widely believed to have written:
>
> > Yep. There's another machine with that CPU that also looks promising, the
> > "web panel". It even has a decent-sized screen. No actual specs yet
> > though:
> > 	http://www.hoeft-wessel.de/inhalt/en/panel_news.htm
> I couldn't see any mention of the CPU type on either the above page nor
> the M$ page it points to; how did you work out it would be a StrongARM?

I thought the english page was an exact translation of the german page at
	http://www.hoeft-wessel.de/inhalt/de/panel_news.htm

	23 cm x 15 cm, 600 g
	integrated wireless modem (DECT/GSM)
	DSTN Touch Screen, 640x480, 256 colors, portrait and landscape
	200 MHz StrongARM, 32 MB RAM
	LiIon 1400 mAh -> 4 h run time
	"well below" 1000 Euro

-- Bert