Squeak 2.7 now working on HP Jornada 548

Yasuhiro Kurahara kurahara at kobe.hp.com
Fri Oct 27 02:42:58 UTC 2000

Hi!

I'm sending a patch file for SH3 build and a project file for you to build a
SH3 version
using Visual C++ in Microsoft eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0. The project file
contains
Japanese characters since I use the Japanese version of Visual Tools. But is
should
be no problem.

Also, there is tips; the following files are removed from a build tree:
VMSrc/sqFilePrim.c,
WinSrc/WinCE/assert.h, and WinSrc/WinCE/stdio.h.

I used "SqueakCE - Win32 (WCE SH3) Debug" as a target. As for build options,
see
the file SqueakCE.vcp attached, especially the part between

!ELSEIF  "$(CFG)" == "SqueakCE - Win32 (WCE SH3) Debug"

!ENDIF .

The major points are 1) Define NO_WIN32_HACKS, and 2) Remove /MLd.

I used the project file SqueakCE.dsp for Microsoft Developer Studio, which
is contained
in the original source archive Squeak27Bld8Src.zip. It was converted to
SqueakCE.vcp
automatically.

I hope this help.

Kurahara