Cocoa-CORBA? (Was Re: CORBA for Squeak

Lawson English english at primenet.com
Wed Oct 18 15:49:33 UTC 2000

I'm not even remotely a CORBA-compliant programmer, so take what I say with
a few tons of salt, but my recollection is that Apple's Cocoa framework
provides interoperability with CORBA without needing to learn CORBA. How is
this done? Couldn't Squeak provide the same kinds of services?

--
Reform is a state of mind.
Vote with your mind, from your heart.