[UNIX] 2.8.3

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 8 11:45:24 UTC 2000

Hi,
  All of these are now at ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.8.

Unlike before I've not built the packages with binaries, .image,
.changes etc.  It looks like the install has gotten just difficult
enough that if you can't manage following a few directions
and downloading a few files for unix/linux you aren't going
to be sucessful anyway. Plus, the handy dandy .rpm files
are there for those who want them.

cheers

bruce