Rough first version of SCAN server up

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Sep 23 19:28:06 UTC 2000

Looked at it, pretty responsive.
If you need testing, I would like to use it.

I like the concept of Gossip, and am wondering what kinds you have in
mind.

Seems to me that this could be a vehicle for supporting many aspects of
development -
1. Issues tracking - allow users to register bugs/requirements and
developers to track them, keeping a record of what been done already
(hopefully an FAQ solver)
2. Test management - allow people to conribute tests, test run results
(a precise form of submitting bug)
3. Noting conflicts/dependencies among different projects. For example,
knowing that version X of Celeste works for Squeak after update 2450 and
upto 2560 (which update supposedly breaks it) would be useful to fixing
it.

What do you think?

Another question - whats with the funky question marks?