[BUGS] modifier keys in 2.9a Mac VM.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Sep 1 22:28:16 UTC 2000

on 9/1/00 1:37 AM, Karl Ramberg at karl.ramberg at chello.se wrote:
> OOPS. Seems like it is the 2.9a VM that caused this. That VM has big problems
> eg. modifyer
> keys don't work etc.

Actually the modifier keys don't work in Morphic, they work fine in MVC. But
under the covers it's actually a bug in the Mac VM. I'm looking at fixing it
real soon. Also some of you might have noticed that the interrupt key
doesn't work in 2.9 with a 2.9VM. This also is being fixed, and I think for
that it's a Smalltalk change.

> Karl

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6