Zope features in Swiki?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:50:35 UTC 2000

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi

howdy.

> yesterday somebody show me Zope (a python wiki like stuff)
> zope is written in python and there are a lot of interesting
> functionality that Swiki could benefit from.
>
> Does anybody already look at it and have plan to integrate similar
> functionality into Swiki?

Zope is some pretty cool stuff.  Zope goes beyond just a Wiki, and it's a
whole app server kind of thang.  I can't speak as to whether or not plans
are to expand Comanche into something like Zope, but it'd definately be
cool to see take on some of Zope's features.  The remote, web-based admin
is nice (www.swiki.net's is nice too- is that done in Squeak as well?).

To have a look at what Stef is talking about check out
<http://www.zope.org>.

Aaron