(OT) Mark's book not available in Germany ?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:03:31 UTC 2001

Bijan, you clearly have FAR too much time on your hands...

Prentice-Hall is planning to use the same image for both books.
(BTW, done by Robert Tinney, of the original BYTE Smalltalk magazine
cover!  Kim pulled off this bit of magic.)  They promise to use
different "color schemes" so maybe we can use color references after
all.  I haven't seen the new cover.

BTW, Noel Rappin *did* ask O'Reilly about a "Squeak in a Nutshell"
book.  He got a strong "No, thanks -- go away -- we don't like
Squeak" response.

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu