Announcing to the world..

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 17 22:35:26 UTC 2001

Although I sort of agree with most of Tom's suggestions, I don't really
see us having only one chance at publicising Squeak. And I certainly
don't see slashdot as particularly important; the average demonstrated
IQ of the assorted respondents (based on the questions and their

The Apple font problem can be solved; in fact it should be solved by
some code Duane Maxwell contributed ages ago. Don't know where it is
now.

tim

Useful random insult:- A butter knife in a prime rib world.