New Smalltalk IRC server/channel

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Apr 20 18:24:04 UTC 2001

First: The irc client *only* works in morphic. You can hack it to work in
MVC but I really really really don't recoment it.

Second, it's wise to run it from the open>>irc client menu item.

That'll open two windows. The "IRC" menu has a yellow button menu with
"connect" in it. Select that and you get a dialogue window that collects
info.

If you've gotten that far and clicked on the "connect" button and still
have problems, then I need a few more details :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.