Help for Richard's Frustrations (Re: UNIX 2.8 and/or 3.0 downloads?)

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 06:08:21 UTC 2001

Terrific !! ... the song of the lonely mouse ...

[but keep your day job]

Jerry.

=> 4/6/01 12:50:59 AM EDT, bparsia at email.unc.edu =>
<< [cue violins]
 "Squeakers in the the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, exhanging projects,
    Hacking through the night
 What were the chances we'd be sharing screens
    before the night was through.

 Something in your sounds was so inviting,
 Something in your code was so exciting,
 Something in my heart,
 Told me I must have you.

 Squeakers in the night, four easy files
    They were simple in my sight
    Up through two point seven,
 Then came two point eight final
    Little did I know
 Love was a su root away
 An unrelenting su root away.

 Every since that night, my hair's been fraying,
 Lovers at first signt, installs forever
    Have not yet turned out right
 For this Squeaker in the niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

 Cheers,
 Bijan "Frankie" Parsia. >>

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated