[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.050.pr on Bob's Super Swiki (added TTF support)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 4 17:21:24 UTC 2001

I forgot one of the change sets; you can't fully use the TrueType fonts
without it. Re-posted as NK-ConnectorsDemo.050.pr.

BTW, I've figured out a stopgap way to keep track of a composite Project. In
the preamble comment, I've put this text that can be evaluated:

| me |
me _ ChangeSorter changeSetNamed: 'NK-ConnectorsDemo'.
#( 'NewConnectors-nk'
'FiniteStateMachine-nk'
'EventSensorTweaks-nk'
'MatrixTransformStoreOnFix-nk'
'ButtonGradients-nk'
'TTFInstallFix-nk' ) do: [ :name | | cs |
	cs _ ChangeSorter changeSetNamed: name.
	me assimilateAllChangesFoundIn: cs ]

Ugly, but it works.

--