Squeak.org is back

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Wed Apr 4 02:27:42 UTC 2001

... and better than ever.  I think I wrote this once before.

[An additional wrinkle was that I forgot to pay the bill for the domain name, so we got kicked out of the DNS circuit for a few days.  Major thanks to Andreas Kuckartz for catching this before we lost the name!  This was because BOTH my snail address and email address changed during the time so I never got a notice.  Quid, me sgepsta?]

It's really true, though.
Russell's really fine rework plus lots of other work by Ted and Bruce fixing links and reassembling al the original content.

Check it out, and let us know of any remaining nits.

	- Dan