[BUG] PopUpMenus displayed while publishing a Project appear in wrong World

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 6 16:55:08 UTC 2001

I just tried to publish a new version of my project.

I have to interact with two popups to do this; one asks about adding the
current change set, and the other is the 'Some block(s) which reference
instance variables...' one in ImageSegment>>copySmartRootsExport:.

Before the latest updates, both worked fine.

Now, however, the second popup appears in the world being saved, not in the
unnamed world that is in front (which it should appear in). So I don't see it
and can't interact with it. (apparently, ActiveWorld is not being set
correctly).

So I just see the "collecting resources" in the progress bar. The clock keeps
ticking.

If I navigate to the project being saved, I see the menu, but choosing "keep
going" doesn't make the saving complete.

And all of the 8-bit deep Forms in my project become damaged (this may be a
different problem): all of the TextMorphs that use FormSetFonts look horrible
(can't distinguish the character shapes at all), and the 8-bit deep
SketchMorphs are also ruined (many look as if they've been left out in the
rain ). The one 32-bit deep SketchMorph seems to have survived.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com