UNIX 2.8 and/or 3.0 downloads?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Wed Apr 4 03:34:55 UTC 2001

I have:
    Squeak 2.7 on Sparc Solaris 2.8
    Squeak 2.7 on MacOS 8.6
    Squeak 2.8 on MacOS 8.6

I want:
    Squeak 2.8 on Sparc Solaris 2.8
    - I suppose I can still use my Squeak-V2 sources file
    - need image for 2.8 final
    - need changes for 2.8 final
    - need VM for Solaris 2.8 (sound would be nice but I can manage without)

At a pinch, I will settle for Squeak 3.0, but I'd rather have 2.8.

I've been directed to Ian Piumata's site (no Squeak 2.8 for Sparc)
and SourceForge (no released files at all) and Inria (dead link) and
a site in Germany (had 2.8pre3 but not clear where the image file was).

I have just spent most of the last hour clicking around the Squeak websites
(encountering quite a few dead links) in a vain search.