[BUG] InputSensor>>keyboardPressed doesn't work with events

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Apr 12 02:19:27 UTC 2001

I just tried "Sensor kbdTest", which doesn't work at all (in Morphic with an
event-capable VM) any more (3.1 updated image).

Also,
	[ Sensor keyboardPressed ] whileFalse

never returns.

I don't see any characters displayed in kbdTest, and when I break using alt-.
I see that primKbdPeek is not returning anything when I hit keys. And
primKbdNext also doesn't work.

This does work in an MVC project, but it seems like it should work in both
Morphic and MVC. Especially since there are senders of, say, keyboardPressed
throughout the image.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA