Squeak on Linux Framebuffer??

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:05:26 UTC 2001

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Kevin Fisher wrote:

> Actually, you need to replace the 'http' with 'ftp' to see the code.

D'oh! Thanks!

> This is cool!  I wonder if this would work with the framebuffer on my
> iPaq?  I could save a large load of space if I could dispose of all
> the X-related stuff and just go straight fb....

In reading your posts, I thought that's what you were doing that whole
time... (or just running under WinCE)

Aaron Reichow  ::  Twin Ports ACM VP ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips