Sharing with you my enthousiasm

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Thu Apr 26 23:27:26 UTC 2001

Bob Arning <arning at charm.net> wrote:
	What I like about the different colors:

	- I can quickly find windows I am looking for even when only a corner is visible under a pile of other stuff.
	- It's a quick visual clue of what this window is about.

Others have said the same.  But the same benefits could be obtained
from coloured borders, especially if there were a new kind of corner.

The new kind of corner is rounded on the inside like rounded corners,
square on the outside like square corners.  This gives you a little
"gusset" of border colour, quite noticeable.

"Pretty-print with color" looks rather ugh against a hospital-green background.