[BUG] ButtonProperties defines additionsToViewerCategoriesbut not categoriesForViewer (was Re: How to add slot for Scripting?)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Apr 12 19:36:24 UTC 2001

Ned,

That method should not be defined in ButtonProperties. Feel free to remove it from your image and I'll put out an update doing so for all. As Scott said, however, neither he nor I see the walkback, so if you could send us a copy before you remove the offending method, it might point out another problem.

Scott,

Yep. I morphed SimpleButtonMorph into ButtonProperties and haven't removed all the unneeded stuff.

Cheers,
Bob