Prolog/V port to Squeak. Trouble with fileIn

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sun Apr 22 02:16:09 UTC 2001

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Chris WRIGHT wrote:

> I'm filing in the Squeak port of Mike Teng's V/Prolog (thanks very much
> Bolot!), but I get a syntax error during the fileIn:
[snip]

Note: I just filed in Henrik's 2.9 change set to a 3.0 image and it went
fine. Make sure you don't have the "browse with pretty print" preference
set, if you want to read prolog source in the browser.

The Family examples (in the class comment) ran, though I didn't verify
their correctness.

I can't remember how to run the Dungeon example off hand :)

But that should do it for you.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.