Prolog/V port to Squeak. Trouble with fileIn

Chris WRIGHT caw at cs.mu.oz.au
Sat Apr 21 11:29:01 UTC 2001

I'm filing in the Squeak port of Mike Teng's V/Prolog (thanks very much
Bolot!), but I get a syntax error during the fileIn:

This is with Squeak3.0 of 4 February 2001. Latest update #3552

I get an error at:
arg(n, structure, x) Nothing more expected ->:-
	integer(n),
	is(true, structure value isKindOf: List),
	is(x, (self allValue: structure)
		at: n + 1).

with
 (n is Undeclared)  (structure is Undeclared)  (x is Undeclared)

on the transcript (httpFileIn).

I get the same problem if I d/l the file and fileIn directly.

Does anyone else have any experience with this system? It would be great
for my project, and I'd love to get it working!

thanks again

chris
ps: I couldn't file Bolot's email...