Newsweek article on "Dynabook-like" computer

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Apr 26 05:21:34 UTC 2001

Alan wrote:
> BTW Squeak runs beautifully on Chuck's* machine.
> Using the fleshed out media version of Squeak on
> the Tablet is the closest thing to a complete Dynabook
> experience I've yet had.

If they only had a good option for a keyboard I would immediately trade my
laptop for that very piece of hardware (and that's saying something!).

BTW, for the more technically inclined, the Crusoe runs Squeak at very
reasonable speeds - it's pretty darn close to what one would expect from an
Intel CPU at similar speed.

  - Andreas