But...but..but..!

Chris WRIGHT caw at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Apr 21 09:50:56 UTC 2001

There I was, trying to work out how to programatically add instance
variables to a class...And I found addInstVarName. So I executed
MyTest1 addInstVarName: 'blat'

At the time, I happened to be inspecting MyTest1 class and was looking
at the instanceVariables. And then IT HAPPENED. #('flip' 'flop') was
replaced by #('flip' 'flop' 'blat').

And then I tried removeInstVarName and #('flip' 'flop') returned.

Never mind about morphic demos showing rotated workspaces still working just
fine...I'm fairly blown away by this...The class inspector was informed
of the recompilation of its displayed class and displayed the new instance
vars without me having to choose "Refresh" from a menu or something...

This is very serious. This may ruin my plans for the weekend. I may have to
postpone things.

:-)