My First Doc Contribution

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 17:18:36 UTC 2001

Ned....

Thanks. Great feedback. I'll make a few changes to the tutorial based on this
stuff.

Re the IV: yeah, I knew that but I was looking for a _totally_
direct-manipulation way of doing this work, not requiring the user to type in
any code at all. But pointing out your variation as an alternative way to
approach the problem may be useful to some people, so I'll see if I can figure
out how to add it without disrupting the flow and focus too much. Otherwise,
I'll put it on my list of other activities to do tutorials on.

Right now, I'm focused on learning BookMorph stuff so I can put these things
into a more usable form.