Another Morphic Tutorial

Karl Wilson khwilson at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 17 03:50:26 UTC 2001

John,

Thanks for the tutorial!

I was wondering about using something like
PluggableTextMorphWithModel instead of TextMorph so you don't have to
go through the whole series of halos before you can get to editing
the text. Maybe I am missing something, but when the TextMorph is
blank (pink) I can't just click into the field to edit it.

Karl