FileContentsBrowser

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Tue Apr 24 02:13:40 UTC 2001

Bijan Parsia proved helpful yet again.
	(Also check out "edit preamble" which lets you add the explanatory text
	one sees in "mailed out" change sets.)
This one I found.

	You want to add a "postscript" to your change set.

This one I didn't find.  More precisely, I found it, but didn't understand it.

There is so *much* power and convenience lurking in the system.
Why, it was only today that I discovered that Squeak keeps successive
versions of a method and can show you differences between them.

If there is a good tutorial (heck, ANY tutorial) on using change sets,
I'd really like to see it.