Overlaying one Morph on another + MPEGMorph whinings

Akbar Ladak futurefrontiers at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 23:34:57 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I'm developing a Video Annotation Tool that uses the
MPEGPlayerMorph and this is my first post to the list.
I have two questions:

1. How can I overlay a transperant SketchMorph on the
videoMorph. Adding it as a subMorph of the videoMorph
does not help since when the videoMorph is updated
with the next video frame, the SketchMotph disappears
behind it.

2. The MPEG Player is a great tool , hurrah!!! But the
Player can be improved quite a bit. For starts, it
needs to behave like a Morph. Could somebody work on
it, please?

Thanks

Akbar