[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.051.pr on Bob's Super Swiki --BUG?

David P. Harris dpharris at telus.net
Fri Apr 6 20:20:47 UTC 2001

Hi-
I was trying the lastest and I made a copy of the magnifier viewer and dragged
it outside the example window - worked great, I tried magnifying the exapample
and shifted it back and forth and to the screen-top and it changed its
magnification fine.  However, when I reduced the magnification to 0.33, Squeak
crashed.
This is 3.1 with latest updates and Win98.
David