[Ann] Squeak Documentation Archive

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Wed Apr 18 10:16:22 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

There as been some talk about how to improve the documentation available
in Squeak etc. To make a start on improving the situation, I have set
aside some space on my SqueakSpace server for a Squeak Documentation
Archive:

http://docs.squeakspace.com/

The first (and only :) document on the archive is currently the
excellent Quick Reference by the two Andrews - Black and Greenberg.  It
is available in the original html format and as a largish (350k) PDF
file.

The Squeak Documentation archive is very simple in it's conception.
Write some documentation, and send it to me
(russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com), and I'll make PDF and html versions
and add them to the site.

One day I plan to add a search mechanism, and maybe reformat the html to
give all the documentation a consistant look and feel :).

Please help with comments, documentation etc,

Russell

PS Please tell me if you are having problems connecting - I'm trying to
track down an intermittent problem :(

     Russell Allen - russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com

              http://www.squeakspace.com
            Tools for the Squeak Community