[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.051.pr on Bob's Super Swiki --BUG?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 6 20:24:16 UTC 2001

On Friday 06 April 2001 13:20, David P. Harris wrote:
> Hi-
> I was trying the lastest and I made a copy of the magnifier viewer and
> dragged it outside the example window - worked great, I tried magnifying
> the exapample and shifted it back and forth and to the screen-top and it
> changed its magnification fine.  However, when I reduced the magnification
> to 0.33, Squeak crashed.

What do you mean "crashed"? Did you get a walkback or did Squeak quit?
If Squeak quit, is there a LowSpaceDebug.log or SqueakDebug.log that I could
see?

How much memory did you start the VM with? Changing the magnification appears
to eat memory (though it comes back with a garbage collection).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com