Need help compiling Mac VM

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Apr 7 18:47:08 UTC 2001

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone have a CodeWarrior project file that
>has the exact files needed to build the VM
>using Metrowerks C?  (for version Mac Squeak VM 3.10)
>I thought Interpreter used to emit that project file -
>now it seems to be just the MPW files.

If you do
InterpreterSupportCode writeMacSourceFiles

This will dump the mac files and all the other support files.

You should find a ProjectArchive.sit file in your working directory
after doing this, in that stuffit document is the SqueakPro5.xml
file, which is a CW 5.2 export file of the project I use to build
Squeak.