[BUG] Smalltlk addToStartUpList: NewClass

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Apr 20 19:31:24 UTC 2001

> may not want to save the image until you remove this change). If your
> system does throw the Notifier -- PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Programmer excuse #1: works on my machine (Win98, Squeak 3.1, update
3916).

> My system is: Squeak3.1alpha last update: 3910.

Andreas just pointed out:
Do you have the very latest VM (on Windoze: alpha build 3, 3/15/2001)?
There was a change in the exception handling in the VM.
Try to execute SecurityManager startup and see if you get an exception.

Michael