Further update to Rolodex tutorial

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 03:39:19 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> First of all, I loved your tutorial. I'm seriously considering sitting
> my
> mother down with it.

Please do, I'd love to have her comments!

This comment applies to the previous version, and
> may have been fixed - the demo assumes you're running with flaps,
> I wasn't. No problem for me, but my mother would have been lost...
>
> I don't think it's critical, because the release image comes IIRC with
> flaps enabled (not sure), but it may be worth mentioning how to turn
> them on.

Yes, you're right about the flaps, but I think I ought to document a bit
how they work and how to turn them on or off as it isn't immediately
obvious. I'll put that in the next update, although it might be a while
as I'm behind with coursework!

Many thanks

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."